Whether you need Shikakugai Katsudou permission or not?

If you are planning to do an activity which is not related to your present status of eligibility in Japan, you may need to apply for “Permission to Engage in an Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted” (hereinafter referred as Shikakugai Katsudou).