Parking Place certificate

Gyoseishoshi Lawyer,Amagasaki,Osaka,Nishinomiya,Itami,Takarazuka,Ashiya,Kawanishi,Co-en office,car,Kei car,parking lot,parking,agent,application,certificate,registration,transportation

In case you,

  • Purchased a new / used car (including Kei car depending on the address of the car),
  • Changed the parking space of your car (or Kei car),

you need to apply for parking place certificate. (For Kei car owners, this application is not mandatory depending on the place.)

The parking place certificate application consists of the following processes.

  1. Gathering necessary documents and forms.
  2. Fill out all the necessary forms.
  3. Parking space inspection by the local police office.
  4. Receive certification and certification sticker at the local police office.

The application procedure of parking place certificate is not too hard, but it still takes a certain amount of time and effort.

However, you can save your time and effort to the minimal amount by hiring Gyoseishoshi Lawyer.

If you are a car owner living in Kansai area (Amagasaki, Ashiya, Itami, Nishinomiya, Kawanishi, Takarazuka and Osaka-city), and have questions on parking place certificate application, please feel free to ask Co-en Office (No charge for the initial consultation).

Contact form is here.


Fee (to the Gyoseishoshi Lawyer):¥7,560

In addition to the fee, you need the following cost on the parking place certification procedure.

  1. Parking place certificate application fee (only new cars excluding Kei car) : ¥2,200
  2. Parking place certificate sticker fee : ¥500