(If your car is not Kei car, please check here)
In case you,
- Purchased a new / used Kei car (Initial)
- Sold, transfered, or scrapped your Kei car (Transfer / Deletion)
- changed your address or surname (Alternation)
you need Light motor vehicle registration procedure.
The light motor vehicle registration consists of the following processes.
- Gathering necessary documents and forms.
- Fill out all the necessary forms.
- Submit all the documents and forms to Light Motor Vehicle Inspection Organization.
The light motor vehicle registration is not too hard, but it still takes a certain amount of time and effort.
However, you can save your time and effort to the minimal amount by hiring Gyoseishoshi Lawyer.
If you are a Kei car owner living in Kansai area (Amagasaki, Ashiya, Itami, Nishinomiya, Kawanishi, Takarazuka and Osaka-city), please feel free to ask Co-en Office (No charge for the initial consultation).
Contact form is here.
Fee (to the Gyoseishoshi Lawyer)：¥6,480
In addition to the fee, you need the following cost on the light motor vehicle registration procedure.
- Application fee：￥1,100~（Initial）
- Number Plate fee：￥1,480（Requested number plate : ￥4,200）
- Automobile tax and Automobile aquisition tax：Actual Expense
- Vehicle weight tax (Initial)：Actual expense